Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Um, hi

So yeah...I've been working days now for a few weeks. I've been crazy busy with the new job.

I have an office now with walls and a door. It's nice. I'm still settling in and making it my space.

My last official duty as the evening supervisor was calling the cops on a little old lady who wouldn't leave when we closed to the public at midnight. It was lovely. She wailed as the cop (who I'm told is one of the nicest cops in the UPD) talked to her, and some bleeding heart students asked why she couldn't stay in the library for one night. I now wash my hands entirely of these types of situations. Kyle is my replacement, which is funny. He was also my replacement for the overnight.

I got my sunglasses on, and am grinning like a fool. I'm days, bitches!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent... Just be sure to wear a lot of sunblock.

10:28 PM, June 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! 5am and I've still got three hours to go. :)

3:54 AM, June 05, 2008  
Blogger Kathy said...

And do you have windows that are tinted so that you don't turn into ashes at the first touch of sunlight?

7:15 PM, June 05, 2008  
Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

The whole floor has tinted windows! It's like they planned for me or something, but my office has no outside windows. All of my windows are to the public space. I'm in a fishbowl.

1:45 AM, June 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home