There was a Sign, Pt.2
So this sign is outside my library right now.
Remember the 4 rules for a successful sign?
1. See the Sign
2. Read the Sign
3. Believe the Sign
4. Do what the Sign FREAKING SAYS
Lets standard letter grade the sign:
1. See the Sign - It's placed right outside our doors. If it were right in front of the doors, it would be excellent. "B"
2. Read the Sign - The large text is good and simple, and our sign makers use a little creative subversion of rule to get the sign noticed. "A"
3. Believe the Sign - The sign text is blue on a pink background and looks a little too "cutesy". Also the wording is in the form of a question. Questions aren't very authoritative unless someone in uniform is asking them. "C"
4. Do what the Sign FREAKING SAYS - Considering the sign has no date or times listed for when someone can sign up only a vague location and phone number (blanked out for anonymity's sake), I don't think number 4 will be accomplished which is the most important thing. "D"
Grade Overall: "C+"
And a big THANK YOU to my co-vampire for taking this digital picture for me. I know all the smoking students looked at you funny, but it was worth it. Kept me from bugging you for an hour, didn't it?