Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Book



Now, where are my residuals?

Really I hadn't known this book existed until after I started my blog. The book used to be the first thing that would pop up in Google when you did a search for "Vampire Librarian". Now my blog has the number one spot. Thanks guys!

When I saw there was a book with my blog's name in the title, I wanted to buy it. Little did I know that the book was not published in the US, and American booksellers were charging sixty or more dollars for the book, but fortunately eBay saved me. I bought the book from an Australian used bookseller for less than twenty bucks, and that's including shipping and handling. I was amused to find that my copy is a library discard and apparently never checked out. Maybe they were afraid of keeping it overdue.

What is so scary about the Vampire Librarian?

I can read thought waves by sonar and transmit thoughts into people's heads to compel them to return their overdue books.

I drive a hearse with a coffin in the back.

I will suck your blood and kill you if you lose a book.

So watch out!

I plan to make the book bat my profile picture. It's just too perfect.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

The book bat is too perfect -- you're right -- it HAS to be your profile picture. Have you read the book yet?

6:46 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

Hi Katya,

Yeah, I read the book. It didn't take me long. It's like Goosebumps.

I was disappointed to find that I still live with my father, and have to fill up with blood and then feed him by regurgitation [shudder].

8:48 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

That's a really icky way to have to feed anyone!

8:56 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Spike said...

Ew! How unglamorous. Did he lose his false fangs?

10:17 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dismal to learn about your life from a book - suggest it is time for you to rewrite the history and show them how it really is!

2:21 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Ooh yes! Do a rewrite! You could hang around in the stacks and fly into peoples hair and turn into a fog to disorient people (who set fire to tampon machines and call 911 for no discernable reason). Can I buy the first copy?

7:12 PM, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home