Sunday, September 10, 2006

PSA for Students #8

Just because you work in a library, does not give you automatic access to EVERY libraries' break room.

This means when you're studying in Library X, you cannot saunter into our break room to microwave your hot pocket. I don't care if you're a shelver in the big research library. I don't know you, and I don't want you back there, especially when I'm back there hiding from all of the students of which YOU are one.

Also if you once worked for Library X, a couple of years ago, for a few weeks, and got fired, your break room privileges were revoked at that time. And we aren't going to be nice and lenient with you because you once worked here. YOU WERE FIRED.

Shit, I get twitchy when the students who DO work for Library X descend on the break room, but the Boss says it's okay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home