Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Killing's Fun, But This Is Just Lazy

Now I'm a happy little carnivore and appreciate a good hunt, but this is just too much.

I mean killing has gotten too easy already. Automatic firearms can take down multiple targets in less than a minute. There's no effort. Now you won't even need to move from your bedroom to kill. You can sit in your underwear and click away.

They offer to stuff and mount your kills too or process the meat for consumption. What type of conversation piece is that antelope head on the wall going to be? "Yeah, I saw that online and BANG! got'em with a single round. They boxed him up and sent him to me right away. What's the website? Why it's Live-Shot.com. Go outside and hunt? Are you crazy? There be bugs out there!"

I can sort of understand the quadriplegic using this service, but the majority of memberships are not going to be paid by handicapped hunters. They'll just be the ones touted by the website.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Oh, at my age you need all the help you can get on shooting and mounting your prey.

Though I tend to use dinner and dancing before the shot gun. :)

5:14 AM, March 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home