Sunday, March 20, 2005

No Temp is Normal

You remember Maury? Well, I didn't get to know him that well. It's probably a good thing too because I did get to know the next temp. What did I learn about him?

1. He hit someone with his car.

2. He has committed credit card fraud.

3. He has stolen from charity.

Other than that, he was perfectly fine to work with...

The guy was young, so I'm assuming he comitted the first two crimes while a juvenile, but he said he was committing the third one still. I don't know how to handle that. It isn't money he's stealing, and the thefts are happening at another workplace. If they found out about it, he would probably lose his job. He doesn't think he's doing anything wrong, which is mind boggling. The people are intending for the things they leave to be sold and to help a good cause, not go home with him.

I guess, I'll just let it go. His last night was Thursday. Someone permanent is supposed to start Sunday night. Yep, I have a new co-vampire. I haven't met her yet. Hopefully, we'll get along because if not the nights will get really long.

Disclaimer: I'm worried someone who knows me and the nameless temp. will read this and feel the need to act. I have no hard evidence that any of this happened, and I would not testify if asked. And I'm not who you think I am and neither is the temp...

What's the disclaimer at the beginning of books and at the end of movies -

All characters in this blog are fictional, and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

I'm going to put that someplace permanent on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home