Monday, May 16, 2005

What's that big, bright thing in the sky?

Well, exams are over. I did see two streakers before the end. (They were nothing to write home about.) We are now in intersession, and I'm taking some time off. When I go back, it will be on the day-side shift, but never fear, I am sure I will have more fun and wacky stories to relate to you. Why am I so sure? One word: co-workers.

Plus in July, I will be taking a studio art class to amuse myself. I'll be rubbing shoulders with students everyday, and bonus, they'll be art students. Hijinks will ensue. Trust me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fun holiday.

6:39 PM, May 16, 2005  
Blogger Snooze said...

You can recruit the streakers if they need models for your art class.

12:24 PM, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home