Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Who doesn’t like a pay increase?

I’m a happy little vampire. I just got word that my job has been re-classed into a higher pay band which means I got a raise! It’s a nice raise too. I’m smiling so big the fangs are showing.

The student workers have all been very good. I almost wish that we could use students the whole year, rather than hire someone full-time. I know they’re paying the students overtime to fill the shift, but in the end, it can’t be as expensive as a full-time person.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent!!

6:04 PM, January 29, 2008  
Blogger Vampire Librarian said...

Librarianwoes...

I'm gonna assume you clicked on the January 2005 archive by accident. Thanks though. I do enjoy a pay increase. Wouldn't mind another one. Or two. Or three. Who says no to a pay increase?

8:53 PM, January 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home